Workshops for public authorities and SMEs CABEE
This article is about the Workshops for public authorities and SMEs that are part of the CABEE project.
- 1 Workhops
- 1.1 Workshops held in AUSTRIA
- 1.2 Workshops held in SWITZERLAND
- 1.3 Workshops held in ITALY
- 1.4 Workshops held in FRANCE
- 1.5 Workshops held in GERMANY
- 1.6 Workshops held in SLOVENIA
- 2 Facts
Here, you can read summaries on the CABEE workshops.
Workshops held in AUSTRIA
- Workshop - Energy badging
- Workshop - Thermal energy storage
- Workshop - Circulation system versus holding band
- Workshop - Economic efficiency calculation for energy systems
- Workshop - Energy Efficiency Act - implementation in practice and benefits for SMEs and industry!
- Workshop - No poison in the interior!
- Workshop - Mayor breakfast
- Workshop - Building for the age
- Workshop - Insulation
Workshops held in SWITZERLAND
- Workshop - Building authorities and energy departments experiences exchange
- Workshop - iHomeLab: Living Future
- Workshop - Energy efficient headquarters
Workshops held in ITALY
- Workshop - Towards the definition of a guideline for building users
- Workshop - Guideline for building users: structure and contents
- Workshop - Commission on building sustainability in South Tyrol
- Workshop -Smart and Synergy grid, towards a shared energy balance
- Workshop - Guideline for building users: toward the implementation
- Workshop - Services for sustainable buildings and SMEs needs
- Workshop - Services for sustainable buildings and PAs needs
- Workshop - Minimum sustainability criteria for the renovation of public buildings in Veneto
- Workshop - Sustainable materials and construction techniques
Workshops held in FRANCE
- Workshop-Regional strategy in Vorarlberg, a source of inspiration for our territories
- Workshop-Will Building information managing influence environmental quality of building assessment?
- Workshop-Access to sustainable building market
- Workshop-Partnership between local authorities and companies: a win-win solution?
- Workshop - How to improve practices?
Workshops held in GERMANY
Workshops held in SLOVENIA
- Workshop - building contractors
- Workshop - public authorities
- Workshop - building for tomorrow
- Workshop - Environmental requirements for buildings
- Workshop - Sustainable construction
- Workshop - Sustainable construction for SME’s
- Workshop - Sustainable construction and sustainable building certification
- Workshop - Sustainable construction for public authorities
- Workshop - Mass sustainable building certification
- Workshop - Mass sustainable certification of public buildings
Target group/users: Public authorities and SMEs
Integration to CESBA: Training
Project and Funding programme: CABEE - Capitalization of Alpine Buildig Evaluation Experiences, Alpine Space Programme
Publication date: The workshops were held in the years 2013 and 2014.
Regions of implementation: Germany (Upper Bavaria), Austria (Vorarlberg, Salzburg), France (Rhônes-Alpes), Italy (South Tyrol, Piemonte, Veneto), Slowenia, Switzerland
Contact: ITZ InnovationsTransfer Zentralschweiz, Christian Frank, Ebenaustrasse 20, CH-6048 Horw, Tel: + 41 41-349 50 65, E-Mail: email@example.com, Web: www.itz.ch