Training material SEAP Alps
SEAP Alps offers training material on:
- Sustainable energy action plans (SEAP)
- SEAP Alps methodology
- Climate change adaption plan
The target group for the training materials are local authorities. The support is given step by step, from political commitment to implementation, monitoring and evaluation.
Political decision and technicians in local authorities.
Integration to CESBA
- Stage of building life cycle: Purpose and Target definition, Planning, Comissioning, Usage
- Process: Training
Project and Funding programme
Name of Project: SEAP Alps
Funding Programme: Alpine Space Programme.
Regions of implementation:
Rhône-Alpes (FR), Piemonte (IT), Schwaben (GER), Veneto (IT), Steierrmarck (AT), Karnten (AT), Oberbayern (GER), Slovenja
English, French, German, Italian, Slovenian
Mr. Silvio De Nigris
Province of Turin, Italy,
Phone +39 011 8616883,
Download and references
- Training material on Integration of adaptation to Climate Change in Sustainable Energy Action Plans and SEAP methodology (2013)
- Training material on climate change adaption - a methodology for municipalities (2013)
- Training material on Climate Change mitigation with a Sustainable Energy Action Plan (SEAP) - An introduction for local authorities of the Alpine Space Area (2013)
- Overview on training material