Join CESBA Wiki!
- Are you experienced with sustainable public building assessment?
- Do you want to contribute actively to the CESBA initiative?
- Do you want to make for a more sustainable built environment?
Then become a CESBA Wiki editor!
CESBA Wiki editors
Users who have ideas on how to improve CESBA are encouraged to contribute to the Wiki by writing articles and by commenting on existing articles by using a page's "discussion" tab to access the talk page. In case the CESBA Wiki is missing a topic, or any kind of information regarding the topic of the future building culture, CESBA is very pleased to accept suggestions to improve the existing content.
A group of editors coming from different regions all over Europe feed the Wiki. The core editors of the CESBA Wiki are the members of the CESBA working groups, acting under the supervision of the CESBA secretariat. Additionally, the CESBA Wiki welcomes new editors at any time.
How to become a CESBA-Wiki-editor
- Click on Login/create an account (top right of page)
- Click on Request an account
- Request your account.
- The account requests are checked by the administrators of the CESBA-Wiki. As soon as we have controlled your request (usually within one or two days), you will be activated as CESBA-Wiki editor.