Exhibitions on CESBA
The local exhibitions are on the following three topics:
- The CESBA generic tool
- The national CEC5 demonstration building
- A regional topic specific to the area where the local exhibition is implemented.
The primary objective of an exhibition on CESBA is to sensitise the public for energy-efficient construction of public and private buildings. The exhibition shall present state of the art practical solutions for energy efficient construction and stimulate the visitors to replicate them for their own construction purposes.
The primary target groups are:
- Regional and local decision-makers
- Home builders
- Students apprentices
- General public
Integration to CESBA
Project and Funding programme
Name of project: CEC5
Funding programme: Central Europe Programme
Regions of implementation
Local exhibitions have been or are conducted in all project partner countries of CEC5, which is Austria, Germany, Poland, the Czech Republic, Italia, Slovenia, and Slovakia. In Hungary, instead of an exhibition a nationwide attitude changing campaign is being conducted.
The exhibition concepts are all available in English.
Download of exhibition concepts
- Exhibition concept Vorarlberg/Austria
- Exhibition concept Vysocina/Czech Republic
- Exhibition concept Udine/Italy
- Exhibition concept Trnava/Slovakia