Dr. WIBMER, Development Consulting
We are a private, economically and politically independent enterprise founded in 1995. Our integrated approach includes planning, consulting, promotion, monitoring and evaluation. The basis of our work is the understanding of economic and political planning and decision-making processes. Our projects are practicality prove for daily use through the integration of consulting services to active doing. Our services are varied and exclusive customer-oriented with the focus on development processes of companies, regions and local challenges. We plan and guide their projects.
Our performance profile:
• We advise and support public and private agencies and organizations on strategic issues of rural and regional development.(programming and raining expert)
• We support regions and municipalities in the development and implementation of ideas, projects and initiatives.
• You have visions of development potential? We together work out the strategy for your visions to develop ideas and projects.
• We do not leave you alone after the consultation. Implementation is our strength. This includes funding advice and process support - all in the necessary and desired degree - modular according to your needs and resources.
• Regional development - a mission. Nothing for the drawer, it is work with the people of a region.
• We advise companies in structural change management within our core competencies of project and process management.
Official name of institution and involved department
Dr. Wibmer Development Consulting
Type of organization:
Location of organization:
NUTS II: Tirol
Experiences in EU Projects:
International project management (selection)
• Ongoing project preparation and design for different clients in different EU-programs.
• Project partner and work package responsible of the INTERREG IV B project “ENERBUILD”. (2009 – 2012)
• Network Enterprise ALPS: Alpine wide network for sustainability and energy efficiency. (2008 – 2012)
• Project management for the project “NENA” ("Energy efficiency and sustainability in the Alps"). (2005 - 2008)
• Project management of the project ALPINETWORK targeted to "Teleworking in rural areas". (2003 - 2006)
• Project management of INTRREG III C project "MAREMA" (2003-2005)
• Project manager of several INTERREG III A projects (2003 –2007)
• Project manager of several transnational LEADER projects (1997 –2007)
International programme management (selection)
• Macedonia: Expert for LEADER Implementation and Institutional Training (2015-2016)
• Romania: Key Expert for LEADER: Programming of the Rural Development program 2014-2020 (2013-2015)
• Consultant for the Managing Authority of the INTERREG IVA programme Italy-Austria (2005-2007)
• Bulgaria: Introduction of LEADER principles and LEADER priority of EU RD policy (2005-2007)
• Bulgaria: Training on the implementation of RD and HR projects (Blagoevgrad and Bansko, , 2009-2010)
• FAO/East Agri: Participatory approaches to rural development in the Western Balkans
• Training on the implementation of LEADER-type rural development measures. (2006 for TAIEX)
• Expert for transnational cooperation. (LEADER Contact Point, Brussels, 2005 –2007)
Topics of Interest and Experience:
Development and Implementation of projects Project and Process management Training
Projects already involved in (sample)
CABEE, ENERBUILD, NENA…
Dr. Daniel Wibmer
Innsbrucker Strasse 26
A-6300 WÖRGL Tel: +43 664 2261343