Category:CESBA Thematic Working Groups
As a start the partners wihtin the project CEC5 have elaborated thematic working groups which they see relevant for CESBA and they want to work on. Partners from ViSiBLE and CABEE are contributing. The discussion and exchange will done on this wiki. Contribution is welcomed by everyone. The most valuable outputs will be summarized and presented at the final conference of CEC5 and ViSiBLE at 17.-18. November 2014 in Vorarlberg, AUSTRIA.
- Inspiration of the private sector and push the first mover approach (less bürocracy, easier procurement, higher flexibility, less time gap between decission and execution, easier decission processes)
- Strengthening local economy via CESBA and local employment program (quality of products, employment, education, more working hours per building)
- Mass Approach - Assessment for privat buildings and single family houses, low budget
- Overcome the „additional” work image
- Research: Comparison use/no use of CESBA, comparison of different assessment tools (costs, time invested, impacts,...)
- Technical regional contextualisation of CESBA, integration of local ideas
- Transnational minimum building monitoring in Europe
- Implementation of materials with low carbon footprint from local supply chains
- Attraction of political leaders and general political campaign (green movement, low basic education, success stories, visability; support for experts, governments, experts and SMEs)
- CESBA reuse of existing buildings in Europe
- Communication for high building qualities (financial issues, planing decission, complexity of buildings)
- Teaching/course materials
- Better linkages between different responsible departments (investment, administration, usage, energy, ecology)
- Criteria for municipal / regional / state support (money, land disposal, priorities to projects)
- Development of a sufficiency approach to building sector and the promotion of a circular economy
- Legitimation for CESBA, Integration of CESBA in the legislation (environment, procurement, building permission)
- Low Carbon Buildings in Europe
- Monitoring of the building developments (refurbishments, ...)
- Strengthening the cooperation between regions and municipalities, Integration of ecological standards in the zone planning
Pages in category "CESBA Thematic Working Groups"
The following 14 pages are in this category, out of 14 total.