The CONSTRUCTION21 platform is the main outcome of the CONSTRUCTION21 project. This platform is dedicated to green building practitioners in Europe.
- 1 Description
- 2 Target group/users
- 3 Integration to CESBA
- 4 Project and Funding programme
- 5 Publication date
- 6 Regions of implementation:
- 7 Languages
- 8 Access to the platform
- 9 References
Offers of the platform
The platform has the following offers:
- A database of performing construction projects
- A collection of innovative materials and equipments
- Communities by themes (e.g. Life cycle analysis, Energy performance contracting, smart grids)
- A training database
The platform is multi-lingual, it currently exists in seven languages, the main platform is the English platform. All information is transferred to the English platform also. The platform is directly connected to the BUILD UP platform.
Achievements of the platform
The CONSTRUCTION21platform has become an international window to promote national know-how on green building excellence. It offers innovative products, services, and solutions as well as technical information and contacts to producers. 100 indicators are described on the platform that are compatible with the SB Alliance. Experts and practicioners co-elaborate knowledge, network, and interact with events. Target-group specific training is promoted on the platform. In March, 2012, seven platforms were online. After one year, 7000 members have regiestered, 460 case studies were online and there were 160 different communities.
Synergies and future activity
Synergetic effects of the CONSTRUCTION21 platform were, among others:
- Consolidations of the image of companies' in new countries
- Transnational exchange with customers and partners
- Strenghten each company‘s European sustainable development network
In the future, the CONSTRUCTION21 development will be pursued. New countries are supposed to join the platform; new features are supposed to be added, like a green cities database.
Green building practicioners and experts. Further users of green buildings.
Integration to CESBA
Project and Funding programme
Name of project: CONSTRUCTION21
Funding programme: Intelligent Energy for Europe (IEE)
The platform has been online since March, 2012
Regions of implementation:
The platform currently exists in Spain, Germany, Romania, France, Lithuana, and Italy.
The platform is accessible in English, Spanish, German, Romanian, French, Lithuanian, and Italian.
Access to the platform
- ↑ Presentation on the CONSTRUCTION21 platform: http://www.construction21.eu/data/sources/users/5/docs/c21_a7_publishable_summary_slides.pdf