CESBA Mass Orientation
This article deas with a CESBA Thematic Working Group.
- 1 Needs and problems addressed
- 2 Objectives
- 3 Transnational value
- 4 Relevance for CESBA
- 5 Topics
- 5.1 Local and transnational criteria for low budget assessment
- 5.2 Structure the market and possible partners for low budget assessment
- 5.3 Teaching for low budget assessment for NZEB buildings
- 5.4 Communication and political campaign
- 5.5 Pilot-testing of common low budget building assessment on private households
- 6 Expected results and reference end users
- 7 Working Group Partners
Needs and problems addressed
- Implementation of EPBD Directive 2010/31/EU requires that “Member States shall ensure that by 31 December 2020 all new buildings are nearly zero-energy buildings;
- The assessment nZEB need a low budget mass approach
- Existing energy certification system needs an improvement
- To promote the diffusion of nZEB practices and sustainability principles in Central Europe
- Ensuring the path for full implementation of EPBD Directive 2010/31/EU
- Knowledge exchange and global improvement of local rules for building
- Transnational harmonization of regional and local building conducts and rules
- Going on with CESBA Wiki, workshop for local stakeholders.
Relevance for CESBA
- CESBA will be the general reference knowledge framework for the new project.
- CESBA wiki could be promoted, fed and kept alive by the new project as dissemination tool.
- Going on with the activities started within CEC5, it would be possible to provide practical inputs at local level and at private level.
Local and transnational criteria for low budget assessment
- Building regional working groups for low budget assessment for private households, exchanging needs for set of criteria
- Definition of a set of criteria
- Improvement of the existing building assessment systems
Structure the market and possible partners for low budget assessment
- Analyzing the existing market for low budget assessment on regional level
- Suggestions for improvement of the market
- Establishing new regional partnerships for low budget assessment
Teaching for low budget assessment for NZEB buildings
Communication and political campaign
Pilot-testing of common low budget building assessment on private households
Expected results and reference end users
- Practical implementation of low budget buildings assessment.
- Impact on local policies regarding nZEB