Phone: +43(0)5579 7171-47 (Mrs. Nadine Kießling)
About the creative commons
The intellectual property policies of CESBA are regulated under the Creative Commons licenses. CESBA is licensed under version 3.0 of the Creative Commons CC-BY license. The legal code of the license is available online under Commons 3.0 .
Under the CC-BY license users are free:
- to share — to copy, distribute and transmit the work
- to remix — to adapt the work
- to make commercial use of the work
Under the following conditions:
- Attribution — Users must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
- Every user is responsible for all of his or her contributions to the CESBA Wiki.
- Deleting of articles and uploads by administrators can happen at every time.
- Please write articles to the best of your knowledge; but there is no claim to quality, correctness, and completeness of your articles; the improvement of articles happens via collaborative work of several CESBA-Wiki-editors.
The following basically applies: The contents of the CESBA guide which have been integrated in the CESBA Wiki do not require any references.
Instructions to rightholders
Please do not use any material where the necessary rights are not available. If there is a detected copyright violation, the respective material will be removed from the server instantly.