Be a part of CESBA
CESBA is a young bottom-up-movement to promote the Europe-wide sustainability assessment of our built environment. CESBA is open for everyone who wants to support the development towards sustainable residing, working and living all over Europe. There are three degrees of how you can be a part of CESBA:
- Become a member of the CESBA association!
- Support the CESBA association!
- Become a CESBA Wiki editor!
Here, you can read how to participate in the CESBA movement and association.
Join/Support the CESBA association
The CESBA association was founded in April 2015. It is the official organization of CESBA. The members of the CESBA association represent public institutions, private companies and individual persons. CESBA welcomes every new CESBA member. There is a special member status for experts. We need persons who want to discuss an determine future developments in the built environment, at local and at European level. Together we create impact on the quality of our lives! The CESBA association supports the CESBA movement. The membership can be terminated at any time by an explicit email or fax. You will receive regular updates regarding CESBA activities via CESBA newsletter. All communication regarding your membership is handled via E-Mail.
How to join/support the CESBA association
There are three steps becoming part of the CESBA association:
- Decide, what kind of membership applies to you or to your organization (see below).
- Fill in the membership declaration and sign it (below)
- Send (via post or E-Mail) the filled in membership declaration to:
Willy A. Küchler
CH-6010 Kriens, PO Box 1320
Phone: +41 79 704 29 44
A-6867 Schwarzenberg, Heuberg 222
Kinds of membership
CESBA knows following kinds of memberships:
- Public Institutions - mainly umbrella organizations and networks, as well as research and science fa-cilities, in majority public ownership or run for the public to use
- Private Companies - those which do not only work for profit, but also for a more sustainable built environment in Europe in the future
- Individuals - everybody who wants to support the development towards a sustainable built environment in Europe may be part of CESBA
- Supporting Members - the supporting membership is for free, supporting members do not have voting rights
Become a CESBA Wiki editor
Users who have ideas on how to improve CESBA are encouraged to contribute to the Wiki by writing articles and by commenting on existing articles by using a page's "discussion" tab to access the talk page. In case the CESBA Wiki is missing a topic, or any kind of information regarding the topic of the future building culture, CESBA is very pleased to accept suggestions to improve the existing content.
A group of editors coming from different regions all over Europe feed the Wiki. The core editors of the CESBA Wiki are the members of the CESBA working groups, acting under the supervision of the CESBA secretariat. Additionally, the CESBA Wiki welcomes new editors at any time.
How to become a CESBA editor
- Create your personal account and start editing the CESBA Wiki!
- You can write many articles more easily by using Article templates!
- In case of questions, use the Help page and handbook or write to the CESBA Wiki administrator (email@example.com)!
Conventions for CESBA Wiki editors
CESBA Wiki editors enjoy a high degree of freedom, but they still should keep in mind a few very important conventions. Everyone becoming a CESBA Wiki editor should read them carefully before starting to edit the CESBA Wiki.